Active Speaker system Maximum Acoustics PowerClub.15A
- Brand: Maximum Acoustic
- Product Code: PowerClub.15A
- Availability: In Stock
Maximum Acoustics PowerClub.15A
Maximum Acoustics POWERCLUB.15A is a 2-way active PA speaker with powerful class D amplifier.
D class amplifier offers the best mix of power, linear sound reproduction, and pleasing musicality. 15" woofer 60 OZ, 3'' VC; 1.75” titan tweeter. Medium-density fibreboard cabinet makes POWERCLUB.15A reliable in extended use conditions.
We trust the quality and reliability of our products so much that we are ready to bear responsibility for warranty obligations on the best terms. This and other products of our brand are guaranteed for 36 months!
It features 2x side carrying handles. This speaker system has a high sound quality and versatility. It is ideal for use at parties, weddings and all events taking place in rooms up to 200 square meters.
- High quality components
- Strong reliable construction
- Competitive with leaders of the industry sound
- Carrying handles
- Attractive appearance
Connectors and controls
- Line In 1: universal line input on XLR / Jack 6.3 mm and 2x RCA. The connector group is equipped with an independent volume control (Volume 1).
- Line In 2 / Mic In: universal line / microphone input on XLR / Jack 6.3 mm. Change the way the input works with the Mic / Line button. The connector group is equipped with an independent volume control (Volume 2).
- Linear output Line Out on XLR.
- Two-band equalizer Treble (-12dB - + 12dB), Bass (-12dB - + 12dB).
- RMS: 400 Watts
- Max. power: 800 Watts
- Impedance: 4Ohms
- Amp: D class
- Woofer: 15”, 3” VC, 60 Oz
- Tweeter: 1.75” titan tweeter
- Frequency range: 42 Hz - 20 kHz
- Crossover: 3.25 kHz
- SPL: 115.26 dB
- Color: Black
- Weight: 22.68 Kg
- Warranty: 36 month
|LF Speaker :15 inches|
|HF Speaker :1.75 inch, titanium|
|Coil Size, inch :3|
|Peak Power, W:800|
|Nominal Power, W:400|
|Crossover Frequency, Hz:3250|
|Frequency Response:42 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Inputs:Jack 1/4", In XLR, RCA|
|Body Material :MDF|